One of my favorite things is creating content and wellness plans that are ultimately going to benefit the life and health of others, and I want the process to be just as fulfilling for you!
Here are 5 tips and tricks to edit and create wellness plans, stress-free:
1. Save your work periodically. Did you add a photo? Click save. Did you add a generic note with pasted text from an external source? Before you edit anything (font, size, color, etc.), click save. Your session will "time out" if you are inactive for too long, so saving your work habitually will keep you from losing any content additions or changes.
2. Use similar fonts and color themes throughout your plan for aesthetic appeal. Bonus: use your logo's theme color for titles in your program as a branding technique.
3. Select Add Content+ to add PDF's, photos, meals, exercises notes, and videos to your daily content. Drag the appropriate file from the libraries pop-up screen onto the daily content page and drop when a green box appears behind the item.
4. Make the size of photos such that the right border remains just to the left of the "centered" paragraph icon so it is optimized for mobile viewing.
5. Add all your documents (PDF's), videos and photos to your libraries FIRST and then begin your content creation so that all materials needed are already in your libraries when it comes time to insert the item.
Your Content Management Specialist