A: For security purposes and to protect the data of the patient, providers are not able to remove a patient from their patient list. You can, however, deactivate a patient account at any time. If you would like a patient account completely removed, our administrative staff at BodySite can delete the patient account as long as the patient has not activated their account. If you would like us to remove a patient, please send the email address on file for the account needing to be deleted to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- "This Email Address Is Not Available For Use"
- 5 Tips and Tricks to Successful Content Creation
- Patient Account is Not Receiving Daily Emails
- Staff Account FAQ's
- How Can I Integrate With InBody?
- Strip Formatting on BodySite
- How Do I (a provider) Add Videos To My Account?
- How Do I Change the Email Address on an Account?
- Can I Delete A Patient Account?
- Do my plan changes update automatically for patients on a plan?