A: For security purposes and to protect the data of the patient, providers are not able to remove a patient from their patient list. You can, however, deactivate a patient account at any time. If you would like a patient account completely removed, our administrative staff at BodySite can delete the patient account as long as the patient has not activated their account. If you would like us to remove a patient, please send the email address on file for the account needing to be deleted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Full Account Patient Tutorial
- I Cannot Login To My Account
- Bonus Content: Recipes and Shopping Lists
- "This Email Address Is Not Available For Use"
- 5 Tips and Tricks to Successful Content Creation
- Can I Integrate My FitBit for Tracking Weight, Steps, Sleep . . .
- Patient Account is Not Receiving Daily Emails
- Tracking Food / Logging Food Using the Food Tracker
- How Can I Integrate With InBody?
- Strip Formatting on BodySite