This is a very common question. As a starting point, it's important to note that you do not need to delete a patient / client and start a brand new account for the patient simply to start a new program or re-start one the patient has already been following. Removing a plan, adding a new one, or restarting a plan is actually very simple.
1. Log in to your account if you are not already logged in
2. Click on the Patients tab
3. Find the patient, using the search box if necessary, to search for patient by name or email or any part of the name or email.
4. In the patient's record, click on the Manage Plans button. This will display all plans already deployed to the account and below that, any plans that are available to be deployed.
5. To remove a plan from the patient's account, click REMOVE next to any deployed plan
6. To restart the same plan that is already deployed, first click in the date field, choose a new date, and then click CHANGE
7. As an alternative, you can also restart a plan by removing it and then re-adding it. This will cause an email alert to the patient that a "new" plan has been added.
Note: Any time you wish to add a new program to a patient's account you can deploy any of your available plans and the patient will be notified. And you can do this to add a second or third plan to a patient's account (e.g., to add an exercise plan when they're already on a diet plan or to add a plan that supplements the plan the patient is on.)
Want a quick tutorial on this or any other function? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!