A: For the InBody integration, if you have the InBody 570 or higher, you should have a web portal associated with your account which must be active. When your patients use the scale, they will create an account in your web portal associated with a 10-digit code. Once they have their code, they can synch their data by going to their Account Settings on the BodySite portal, Selecting My Connected Apps, and then following the instructions for InBody.
Articles in this section
- Full Account Patient Tutorial
- I Cannot Login To My Account
- Bonus Content: Recipes and Shopping Lists
- "This Email Address Is Not Available For Use"
- 5 Tips and Tricks to Successful Content Creation
- Can I Integrate My FitBit for Tracking Weight, Steps, Sleep . . .
- Patient Account is Not Receiving Daily Emails
- Tracking Food / Logging Food Using the Food Tracker
- How Can I Integrate With InBody?
- Strip Formatting on BodySite